Search Pink Pumpkin Cards Blog

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Boy Sledging

Hello,

Quick post today to share another of my christmas creations.

I have used LOTV Boy Sledging, another lovely cute image from Lili of the Valley.

I have used Maja Design It's Christmas Time papers and the red card is just from my stock.
The large mat is cut using a Go Kreate die.The snowflakes are  mixture of Doo Hickey and Marianne. The mitten die is a memory box die.

I have used a spellbinders label die for the image, adding shabby white frantage over the image to look like snow.The sentiment is also a LOTV stamp. Glamour dust has been used for the snow under the sledge.

Colouring has been done using both Prisma coloured pencils and copic pens.

Thank you so much for looking and please leave

comments, I love reading them.

Have a good afternoon.

Karen xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment