Search Pink Pumpkin Cards Blog

Sunday 20 October 2013

Sledging Buddies

Good Morning,

It's been an absolute age since I posted anything. Apologies. Today I have made a card after looking at the Ribbon Girl October colour challenge. Not sure if it was the cup cake or the colours which grabbed my attention!!!! I wonder which lol.
Also entering for Crafty Little Fairies Christmas in October, Crafting all Day Creations "Here Come the Boys"

I have used Lili of the Valley Image Sledging Buddies. Love all their christmas stamps, can't keep buying though!! The papers are Maja design It's Christmas Time. Gorgeous colours. I have used quite a few dies on this card. The snowflake border is Memory Box Frostyville wreath, the Poinsettia is a La La Land  die, the mistletoe is  a Doo Hickey and I think the other one is a Marrianne creditable ( but can't guarantee) as is the holly die. The sentiment is also a LOTV stamp.

I  have added lots of sparkle to the poinsettia and the snowflake border. ( Can't resist of bit of sparkle!!)

I am going to enter this for the Ribbon Girl October Colour Challenge and will hunt to see if there are any other challenges that match the design.

Thanks for looking, have a lovely Sunday.

xxx





3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and I like your sparkly pointsettas - gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge, good luck, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and love the colours you have used. Thank you for playing along at Crafty Little Fairies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your polar bear looks very handsome stamped up in brown and I'm loving your embellishments, especially the sparkly poinsettias. A great card, thank you for sharing it with us at Here Come the boys and good luck, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete